Sunday, August 24, 2008

Leo Drives~



I admire the way Leo drives. He has his eyes on the road and he isn't distracted by the radio or other vehicles. He just pays attention to what he is doing. I think that is commendable. There are so many drivers who could learn from Leo's fine example. He has excellent driving habits.

The best thing about Leo, as a driver, is the absence of a Bluetooth. Leo does not feel the need to be constantly connected to a cellular phone and the incessant demands of human conversation. He chooses not to look silly and ostentatious with an earpiece attached to his head, talking to himself while he drives. In fact, Leo doesn't talk at all while at the wheel.

Leo just......drives.

2 comments:

Paulie said...

I thought all your dogs were those short skinny ones!

Kimberli Lengning said...

Leo belongs to a friend. She sent me the picture in eMail and I just couldn't resist writing about it.

He's a min-pin mix and was rescued from the shelter.

;-)K