Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bless Your Bloggings.. I mean, Blog Your Blessings!


The hard part about making a Blessings List is that it looks like you are ranking them when you put them in some sort of order. Using numbers, letters, or bullet points, it doesn't matter. It still looks like a ranking. So I shall state for the record that there is no particular order to these blessings. They just ARE.

Family, health, friends, home, reading/writing, teaching, learning, dogs, cats, all other animals, cars, education, computers, coffee, swivel chairs, ice, heat, warm pools in winter, cool pools in summer, trees, plants, soil, vegetables, fruit, Cheezits, soft material, blinky lights, good music, wine, good jokes, nice pictures, details, eclipses, the universe, languages, feathers, and Happy Trails.

Happy Trails are the hiking paths the LowDawgs and I haven't taken yet.

3 comments:

Paulie said...

You sure you listed everything? Ü

My Blog Your Blessings meme is a regular Sunday event. It is neat to go read what others choose each week. I just thought I would do a bigger blessing list since it was the last post of the 2007 year. I sometimes put it on early for those in other countries where it is already Sunday!

If this works, I will go back and leave a comment on the last post too, like I tried to half a dozen times earlier. , .

Karen said...

I love the way you write! I'm going to try and post a comment! Karen

Karen said...

Ooh, it worked! I love reading your writing. Happy New Year. Karen